Book Release Party, Wesley Stace

Stephen Elliott

Feb 22, 2011, 9:56:57 PM2/22/11
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know about the book release party we're throwing for Wesley Stace. It's going to be pretty awesome. Take $5 off by using ticket code: JWH

The book release party for Wesley Stace’s new novel:

Charles Jessold, Considered as a Murderer

February 27 at Amnesia, 853 Valencia Street, San Francisco, 7pm

Tickets include a copy of the book

Featuring Wesley Stace!

Music by John Wesley Harding and Tiny Television!

Comedy by Nato Green!

Readings by Daniel HandlerLisa Brown, and Steve Almond!

Hosted by Stephen Elliott

$15 – Ticket price includes a copy of the book! Put in code JWH to receive $5 off the ticket price (you still get the book).