This Monday! A More Than Interesting Night

Stephen Elliott

Mar 8, 2011, 3:08:40 PM3/8/11
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
This Monday! March 14! 7pm!

The Rumpus and Wave Books Proudly Presents:

“A More Than Interesting Night”

March 14th The Make-Out Room, 3225 22nd Street, 7pm

Featuring authors Andrew AltschulJoshua MohrBeverly Parayno, and Timothy Donnelly!

With a performance by Lady Monster: Queen of the Fire Tassels!

Comedy by W. Kamau Bell, the SF WEEKLY's Readers Choice for Best San Francisco's Best Comedian!

And a cartoon slideshow by Fairy Princess Elana Pritchard!

Also chances to win great prizes in our monthly porn raffle, sponsored by Kink.com!

Click here to purchase tickets

Hosted by Rumpus editor Stephen Elliott.

Click here to see our awesome poster designed by Nancy Smith.