Monday!!

Stephen Elliott

Jun 7, 2011, 9:52:48 AM6/7/11
to the-month...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

This Monday, at the Makeout Room, we have a great show. I'm finally back from Los Angeles and I'll be hosting again. This will be my last time seen in public until mid July (I'm having plastic surgery, or working on a movie) so it would be nice if everybody came out. I missed everyone last month when I was stuck in that other California town.

Also, this is a killer lineup.

Hope to see you Monday! Get your tickets in advance here:

xoxox

stephen

June 13th, 7pmThe Make-Out Room, 3225 22nd Street, San Francisco.

Featuring authors Matt WernerTayari JonesCamille Dungy, and Tamim Ansary! Plus music and a reading by the multi-talented Alina Simone!

More music by folksinger extraordinaire John Craigie!

Also chances to win great prizes in our monthly porn raffle!

$10, cheap! You can’t afford not to go!