One page HTML Version?

Damian H

Nov 4, 2011, 12:37:08 PM11/4/11
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I was wondering if you've thought of producing a 'one page' HTML version of Exploring Lift. I'd find that really useful if you did; more easier to search, navigate browse etc. than a multi-page HTML. I currently use the PDF version this, but I find PDF readers a bit of a pain for other reasons; I'd much rather read a well formatted HTML page.

Thanks for putting the book together - I've found it an invaluable source for not only getting off the ground with Lift, but I keep on coming back to it as great reference.

All the best

Damian.

Derek Chen-Becker

Nov 6, 2011, 5:34:25 PM11/6/11
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Good idea. I honestly can't say when I'm going to be able to get to this, but it's on my TODO list.

Derek

Damian.

Damian H

Nov 8, 2011, 8:51:49 AM11/8/11
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
great - thanks!

Derek Chen-Becker

Dec 16, 2011, 12:24:53 AM12/16/11
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
http://exploring.liftweb.net/onepage/index.html

Also available on the download page. Sorry that took so long :P

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Damian H <damia...@gmail.com> wrote:
great - thanks!

Damian Helme

Dec 22, 2011, 8:05:00 AM12/22/11