PocketChange, scala 2.8.x and liftweb 2.1 or 2.2?

Langley

Dec 12, 2010, 3:23:19 PM12/12/10
to The Lift Book
Any chance that PocketChange will be updated to scala 2.8.x in the
near future?
How about the version of liftweb, moving to 2.1 or 2.2 soon?

Maybe I just cloned an old git repo... this is what I was looking at
https://github.com/tjweir/pocketchangeapp.git

Thanks in advance, PocketChange and the book ROCK

-- Langley

TylerWeir

Dec 13, 2010, 10:53:51 AM12/13/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
It's a damn good idea.

It will make sense to update the app to Scala 2.8.1 and Lift 2.2 or 2.3 as soon as we can.

I'll try to carve out some time over the holidays (even though start-ups have none :)

Andy Czerwonka

Dec 13, 2010, 12:32:46 PM12/13/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
That'd be awesome.  I'm using some of the PocketChange stuff as an example for some of my cases so an updated version would be great.

David Pollak

Dec 13, 2010, 1:18:19 PM12/13/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
I did a quick update to 2.2-RC1 and 2.8.1: https://github.com/dpp/pocketchangeapp

Feel free to roll it into Tyler's branch.

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Andy Czerwonka <andy.cz...@gmail.com> wrote:
That'd be awesome.  I'm using some of the PocketChange stuff as an example for some of my cases so an updated version would be great.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im
Surf the harmonics

TylerWeir

Dec 13, 2010, 1:19:34 PM12/13/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Excellent, thanks.

John Langley

Dec 13, 2010, 8:13:54 PM12/13/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Thank You!

I'm always in search of good examples as I learn Lift and Scala.
Moving this app forward will help newbies like myself distinguish what
"should" work.

Thanks again!

Andy Czerwonka

Dec 15, 2010, 3:47:04 PM12/15/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
awesome.. thank you.. I was also looking for this