suggestion: mapper example class and objects should be kept together

Rodney Gitzel

Mar 22, 2011, 7:40:20 PM3/22/11
to The Lift Book
Hi,

I'm using the Feb 1, 2011 PDF.

In section 8.1.3 I ended up quite confused: I create a class similar
to the one in listing 8.4, but could NOT get it to compile. After an
hour or two of flaying about, googling, yadda yadda, I finally found
that examples on other sites also had an Expense *object*. "That's
weird". Only then did I find listing 8.6, two pages later, and
creating the corresponding object fixed my compile issue.

Maybe include the object definition, even empty, in listing 8.4?

Thanks!

rodney