Refreshed HTML version

Derek Chen-Becker

Dec 8, 2010, 12:56:19 PM12/8/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to some work by David Pollak, the HTML version of Exploring Lift now uses eLyxer instead of latex2html. The result is *much* nicer output. Having said that, we had to make some customizations to elyxer for syntax highlighting (I'm working with elyxer's developer to roll these changes into their mainline), so if you notice any weirdness please let me know.

Thanks,

Derek

TylerWeir

Dec 8, 2010, 1:07:02 PM12/8/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Given that eLyxer is python and pretty much self contained, this is excellent.

I can now move forward with the iPad version of the book.

Derek Chen-Becker

Dec 8, 2010, 1:14:02 PM12/8/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to it!

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:07 AM, TylerWeir <tyler...@gmail.com> wrote:
Given that eLyxer is python and pretty much self contained, this is excellent.

I can now move forward with the iPad version of the book.

Andy Czerwonka

Dec 10, 2010, 9:20:04 AM12/10/10
to the-li...@googlegroups.com
It's so much nicer.  Awesome.