Fwd: [Topologos-workshop] Mulholland drive film reconsidered ...

Bruno

Jul 24, 2018, 5:07:39 AM7/24/18
to The-Letter

===
Bruno
twitter: @brunolabour
===

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jacques B. Siboni <jac...@lutecium.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:54 PM
Subject: [Topologos-workshop] Mulholland drive film reconsidered ...
To: Groupe de travail pour la psychanalyse lacanienne <luteciu...@lutecium.org>, mppe <mp...@lutecium.org>, Atelier topologie <topologos...@lutecium.org>

Dear friends,

After a few visions of Mulholland drive film made by David Lynch in 2001, and of very
smart attempts to decipher the story of the film, I decided to do my own editing of the clips.
It leads to another performance, supposedly in a chronological order.
The result displays the matters of the dream out of the elements of the life of Diane (Naomi Watts).
Reordering the elements is not so far away from what we do while listening to the discourse of the analysand.
Nonetheless TWO IMPORTANT WARNINGS.
First if you have not seen the original film, make sure you watch it first otherwise you’ll miss a lot.
Second the material displayed here IS NOT FREE OF COPYRIGHTS, it belongs to
the owners of Mulholland drive film by David Lynch. It is presented here for ACADEMIC USE ONLY.
Any other use is strictly reserved to the film owners.
Therefore Lutecium cannot be held responsible for any improper use of it.
By making this material available I hope I do not infringe the copyrights of the owners.

YouTube decided it should be blocked for certain countries. If this is the case for you you can still
watch it through Lutecium

Tell me what you think of this editing.

Jacques

--
Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jac...@Lutecium.org 8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France Tel: +33 142 287 678 Fax: +33 951 720 069 Home Page: http://jacsib.lutecium.org/   Lutecium pages: http://www.lutecium.org  http://www.topologos.org