Updating my cards.

Wendell T.

Sep 19, 2020, 7:43:15 AM9/19/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi so its been like 4-5 months since i started with the deck " Korean Grammar Sentences by Evita " and so sometime have pass and there are already new cards and I want to know whether i can update my old "Korean Grammar Sentences by Evita" while retaining my progress. Thank you.

Evita

Sep 19, 2020, 4:19:12 PM9/19/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
You can update the deck yourself any way you want to, and you can also import an updated version from Ankiweb, your progress will not be lost. But just to be sure, it's a good idea to create a backup of your collection before you try something for the first time. If you need more help regarding this, you can ask Anki support here.