Missing fields in Vocab Deck for 번갈다

mar curl

Sep 5, 2019, 3:56:11 PM9/5/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi Evita,

I noticed the word "번갈다" is blank for all other fields. It's easily remedied by looking it up and adding whatever is needed, but I just wanted to let you know for any future updates.

You seem to have your projects handled well, but if you ever need any help with your decks, I'd be happy to help out! (I have some experience with programming and managing large datasets, data collection, etc.) I wanted to extend the offer just in case. Thank you for all your hard work on this deck! I appreciate it!

- Mar

Evita

Sep 6, 2019, 1:41:24 AM9/6/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
Thanks for your message. I will fix it definitely. My plan is to increase the deck size up to 8000 words or so and then start selling the deck. But that's still a few years in the future.