Evita Anki Vocabulary Deck w/ Sounds

nami....@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2018, 8:04:38 AM9/6/18
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hey Evita,

I've been using and loving your 5k vocabulary deck, it's really amazing. The only thing missing is that a lot of cards seem to have missing audio.
I have an audio script (that was originally made for the 2k/6k japanese deck) that pulls data from Forvo and fills in the missing audio from the cards.
I've successfully used it to create my own local version, and distributed it to a few people who – it seems – are using it without issue.

Would you be interested in that data/deck, or maybe even just for the script itself so you can try it out?

Thanks!

Evita

Sep 7, 2018, 1:49:16 AM9/7/18
to The Korean Language and Anki
No thank you, I'm not a big fan of automated scripts. Glad to hear you like the deck though.