Korean Grammar Anki Deck

mfle...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 2:16:43 PM4/18/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi! I just downloaded your Korean Grammar deck on Anki and I wanted to know if the deck is also good for studying vocabulary or if I need an extra deck/book for that. I'm talking about the most frequently used words of course. Right now, I'm using Duolingo for vocab but I thought maybe I can learn the same words on your Grammar deck. Thanks!

Evita

Apr 20, 2020, 1:58:16 AM4/20/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
The grammar deck contains a lot of useful words but not enough, I think. That's the reason I published my second sentence deck so I suggest you take a look at that: https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1150015417

mfle...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2020, 9:57:49 AM4/20/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hello, thank you for your reply. Yesterday I tried the deck and I liked it very much so I would like to go on using it. About the vocabulary, how many words would I be learning after finishing the deck approx?

Evita

Apr 20, 2020, 12:16:10 PM4/20/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
I have no idea. But I do have a plan to create a website where you'll be able to take a quiz on Korean vocabulary and find out how many words you know. It might be ready in a couple of months.