Korean Vocabulary Deck 시청

lande...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017, 9:30:45 PM2/3/17
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi Evita,

In the Korean Vocabulary Deck, the word 시청 - city hall has the corresponding hanja listed as 視聽, meaning seeing and hearing,
instead of 市廳 (card number 936).

Thank you for all the work you've put into creating these decks by the way, they really are well made.

Evita

Feb 4, 2017, 2:08:20 AM2/4/17
to The Korean Language and Anki
Thanks, I added both definitions and both hanjas to the deck.

lande...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2018, 12:54:57 AM12/9/18
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi Evita,
Again, thanks for all your work for providing us with these decks.

For card number 1711, 화장, the hanja for make-up (化粧) is there, but not the one for cremation (火葬?).

Evita

Dec 9, 2018, 1:35:44 AM12/9/18
to The Korean Language and Anki
Thanks, fixed it.

seong...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2019, 2:45:13 AM9/27/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi Evita,

Thanks for sharing the Vocabulary Deck with us. I’ve been using it to study since February this year. There are so useful to me. I hope I can finish them by the end of this year.

For card 3523, it seems that 폭 should not have the “deeply, completely” meaning. Thought I’m not too sure about it myself. Just wondering if you could help to check? Thank you once again. :)

Evita

Sep 30, 2019, 1:55:22 AM9/30/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
You're right, I have removed it. Thanks.