Useful Resource

smittdy

Apr 5, 2020, 8:41:23 AM4/5/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
First I'd like to say thank you so much for making the Anki deck. It took about a year but I was able to make it through the whole list of vocab words.

While I was doing it, I made a giant Google Sheet with every word in your deck. I think it would be super useful for the other people using your study material.

I've organized them so that related words are grouped together.
Category: Noun
Group: School
Sub-Group: School materials

I've also added example sentences and extra notes to some of the synonyms so that they are easier to differentiate.

I'd love to hear your feedback and if there is a better way to contact you in the future please let me know!

Evita

Apr 5, 2020, 10:38:49 AM4/5/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
Sent response via e-mail.

Al-Arashad Ahmed Rajuan (ONGKUR)

May 27, 2023, 2:15:31 PM5/27/23
to The Korean Language and Anki
Thank you so much, it's super helpful 😊
On Sunday, April 5, 2020 at 8:38:49 PM UTC+6 Evita wrote:
Sent response via e-mail.

Xiaoyong Guo

Jul 8, 2023, 5:21:48 AM7/8/23
to The Korean Language and Anki