Can I add pictures?

trishi...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 11:03:11 PM6/1/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hello! Thank you for your wonderful decks, they have been helping me a lot and I can really see progress in my studying!

However, I thought maybe I can add efficiency further on studying them by adding pictures to the answers? Since some words that sounded too close or too similar to each other oftentimes confuses me.

I'm kind of new to anki so I was very hesitant that by editing them on the app, it will somehow edit it on the original deck too and because it is not my deck to own, I did not want to touch it until I got approval from the owner. Thank you!

Evita

Jun 2, 2020, 1:17:56 AM6/2/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
No worries, you can edit your deck as you see fit and it won't impact the shared deck. What you should not do is make the deck publicly available. It's fine to share it with a few friends if you want, but not to put it on some website.

trishi...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 1:30:33 AM6/2/20
to The Korean Language and Anki
Thank you so much, I'm really glad to know about that! and I'll take careful note on that, if anyone do ask for my recommendations, I will gladly redirect them on your shared info on ankiweb!

Again, thank you so much! Please have a nice day.