Differentiating among Levels 1-6

gracech...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 1:31:38 PM1/22/16
to The Korean Language and Anki
How many I differentiate among levels 1-6? I feel that I'm probably at level 2, so I'd like to skip to there.
(Before downloading I had assumed that the levels would be categorized via sub-decks, but maybe I am overlooking another way that Evita had categorized the levels?)

P.S. Thanks in advance, Evita - this deck is bomb.

gracech...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 1:32:55 PM1/22/16
to The Korean Language and Anki
*ETA: Meant to start my sentence with "How may I differentiate..."

Evita

Jan 22, 2016, 1:41:11 PM1/22/16
to The Korean Language and Anki
The sentences are categorized via tags. Level 1 has tag "dif1" (for difficulty 1), level 2 has "dif2", and so on. You can find the tags in the left side of the card browser.

gracech...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 1:42:21 PM1/22/16
to The Korean Language and Anki
Ah, awesome - thank you!