Updated

Scott Walsh

Jun 8, 2019, 7:46:55 AM6/8/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
Hi Evita!

Did you add more cards to your deck, or am I just going crazy?

Thanks again, it's amazing!

Evita

Jun 8, 2019, 8:32:22 AM6/8/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
Well yeah, I started my decks in 2013 and I've been updating them ever since. I think the vocabulary deck probably won't get any more cards but the sentence deck still needs levels 6 and 7 finished. Eventually I hope to get it done.

Scott Walsh

Jun 8, 2019, 8:34:59 AM6/8/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
Oh, cool! I wasn't sure, I checked last year how many words and THOUGHT it was updated, but wanted to double check ... thanks again!

aidan...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2019, 11:04:22 PM6/13/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
How does updating our decks work when you update them? If I download it again and add it to Anki...will it erase the progress /study record so far? Does it add duplicate cards or just add the new ones ? This seems like a simple question but I haven't been able to find an answer.

Evita

Jun 15, 2019, 7:31:20 AM6/15/19
to The Korean Language and Anki
No, it will not erase anything. No, it should not add any duplicate cards. To be safe, it's best to create a backup of your collection before you do something that could potentially mess it up. If you have questions about any of that, please contact Anki support: https://anki.tenderapp.com/