Let the fallout begin

Ira Berkowitz

Aug 4, 2021, 3:54:41 PMAug 4
to Juice Online
Just lost 2 of our top recruits for the women’s b’ball team:

Ira

Ira Berkowitz

Monarch Communications
Graphic Design, Advertising, Website Design,
Marketing, Printing, Public Relations

45 Essex Street
Suite 102

Craig Sherman

Aug 4, 2021, 4:19:07 PMAug 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Can't be surprised by this. Sad, but reality.

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 08/04/21, 04:18:11 PM

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics

Edwin Brooks

Aug 4, 2021, 4:34:46 PMAug 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I agree. Hard to see the women's team being very good this season. Was it too late in the cycle to hire a new "permanent" head coach, or is this a move to get the coach they want without paying a hefty buyout?

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

Craig Sherman

Linda Tatar Landau

Aug 4, 2021, 5:52:49 PMAug 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Honestly, at this point, I blame Wildhack. I am p'd they let Kim go. She was trying to right the ship, I know. But in the original story, players said that they spoke to Wildhack also or he was aware of the situation. Why did it get to this point where it is too late? Between this and the Lacrosse debacle and we still have reported incidents with women's softball, there is something seriously wrong in the 315. I don't know if I have mentioned it here, but I know the softball player really well who made a lot of the accusations. She is still at SU. She just left softball, and a scholarship behind.  She is from AZ, and I also know her family. I spoke with her after that story broke to show my support. I totally believe her. At this point, I would believe anyone. I think a line was crossed in this entire department that was a win first mentality, even if players were abused verbally or in other ways. Oh, and I know another story from a very involved alum that took it all the way to the Chancellor a couple of years ago, where a coach was verbally abusive to their kid.

--

LINDA TATAR LANDAU,  REALTOR
Realty ONE GroupRealty ONE Group

Thank you for your business!

Edwin Brooks

Aug 4, 2021, 6:14:28 PMAug 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I’ve caught flack for this on Twitter but Wildhack needs to go. He’s too much of a fan (he had to quit fan forums when he took the job), and seems to have little actual power when it comes to coaches. I think the real power in that athletic department is Boeheim and Wildhack is a figurehead. Lacrosse, women’s basketball, softball, JB’s “timeline” and really football have all been mismanaged by Wildhack. Make him VP for athletic communication and hire an actual experienced in athletics AD. The coaches need to know they will be supervised to some degree. There’s none of that now. The department is essentially working for the coaches, doing their bidding and looking the other way habitually.