Gary Gait to be Named Next Syracuse Men's Lacrosse Coach - Sports Illustrated Syracuse Orange News, Analysis and More

Steve Auger

Jun 6, 2021, 8:21:34 PMJun 6
to Syracuse List Serve

Edwin Brooks

Jun 6, 2021, 8:27:02 PMJun 6
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
There has to be some backstory here because why would Desko wait until now to announce his retirement? Why not do so right after their season ended?

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 8:21 PM Steve Auger <saug...@hotmail.com> wrote:
--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

Ira Berkowitz

Jun 6, 2021, 8:34:47 PMJun 6
to Juice Online
Whoa…this is big news….good news I hope. Will be interesting to see who comes in to run the women’s team.

Ira

Ira Berkowitz

Monarch Communications
Graphic Design, Advertising, Website Design,
Marketing, Printing, Public Relations

45 Essex Street
Suite 102

Steve Auger

Jun 6, 2021, 8:35:03 PMJun 6
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
At this point in big money athletics, isn’t there a back story to everything?

Sent from my iPhone

Craig Sherman

Jun 6, 2021, 8:35:06 PMJun 6
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Actually, he said he planned to be back. Sounds like Wildhack gave him the option to retire or be removed.

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/06/21, 08:34:04 PM

Linda Tatar Landau

Jun 6, 2021, 8:43:37 PMJun 6
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
What Craig said. Handled the correct way.
Hearing several options for the women, but someone I know involved in HS women's lacrosse in the Syracuse area told me Kayla Trainor. But also hearing 2 other names.
I am going to guess they know who they are going with as it was all part of a master plan. But the other person has another school to deal with first, and I think that announcement will come early to mid week. All 3 names that I have heard are either assistant coaches or head coaches with other programs.

--

LINDA TATAR LANDAU,  REALTOR
Realty ONE GroupRealty ONE Group

Thank you for your business!

Linda Tatar Landau

Jun 6, 2021, 8:48:16 PMJun 6
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Brett Axe reporting that Trainor was offered the position but turned it down. WHAT??!!

Edwin Brooks

Jun 6, 2021, 9:05:36 PMJun 6
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
That seems to have been confirmed. They must have a list as they are mentioning a couple other former players, a current assistant, a former assistant and the coach at Stony Brook. I suspect Craig S. is right on the money with what happened on the men's side.

DSafetyGuy