Syracuse v. Ohio 9/5/21 Game Thread

The Juice Online

Sep 4, 2021, 12:23:19 AMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Predictions?

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
Twitter: @thejuiceonline

Craig Sherman

Sep 4, 2021, 12:54:45 AMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Surprisingly easy win. 42-20 Cuse

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/04/21, 12:53:36 AM

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
---
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Juice Online" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/the-juice-online/EA569409-E4C9-4C88-8962-310A3FC61AC8%40gmail.com.

William Grammaticas

Sep 4, 2021, 8:45:24 AMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Cuse 31-24

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network

Linda Tatar Landau

Sep 4, 2021, 4:00:55 PMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Just win...period. Any score.

--

LINDA TATAR LANDAU,  REALTOR
Realty ONE GroupRealty ONE Group

Thank you for your business!

CRAIG WEINSTEIN ESQ CRAIG WEINSTEIN ESQ

Sep 4, 2021, 5:43:01 PMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I second that emotion Linda. Just win baby.

Sent from my iPhone

The Juice Online

Sep 4, 2021, 9:50:16 PMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Good call Craig.

This offense is going to be better at least. The OL looks competent and Sean Tucker took advantage. Lukewarm at best on DeVito. I’m sure Shrader will play in the near future.

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
Twitter: @thejuiceonline

Ira Berkowitz

Sep 4, 2021, 10:00:57 PMSep 4
to Juice Online
TD passing is still a question mark but at least he ran the ball much better than before. Didn’t look like a deer in headlights in the open field. Tucker and Duce are studs.

Ira

Ira Berkowitz

Monarch Communications
Graphic Design, Advertising, Website Design,
Marketing, Printing, Public Relations

45 Essex Street
Suite 102

Craig Sherman

Sep 4, 2021, 10:15:11 PMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I thought TD looked very solid. Managed the offense well, made the correct reads, and did just enough to lead them.

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/04/21, 10:12:52 PM

Linda Tatar Landau

Sep 4, 2021, 10:34:44 PMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Also TD knew when to throw the ball away instead of turning it over. He looked much more comfortable in his shoes. Duce, well just Duce. Tucker also...

Craig Sherman

Sep 4, 2021, 10:46:06 PMSep 4
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
This is a solid team.

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack
09/04/21, 10:45:21 PM

DSafetyGuy

Sep 5, 2021, 10:06:13 AMSep 5
to The Juice Online
DeVito looks healthy and played a solid game, making the right decisions with a conservative game plan, or at least one that got more conservative as the game unfolded.

The offensive line played really well and as a result, they only faced three third downs where they needed more than four yards.  I wasn't happy with the game plan last night, but perhaps the coaching staff felt this game was an opportunity to focus on the run game to build cohesion and confidence among the offensive line.

Very disappointed when they opted for the short field goal on 4th/goal at the 2 midway through the third quarter.  The run game had been consistently successful and that was an opportunity for Babers to show confidence in his offensive line with minimal down side (score was 12-6, failing to convert would have given Ohio the ball deep in their end).  Show your players you believe in them by your actions.

Duce Chestnut's play last night shored up a major concern for me with this team.

Jim Stechschulte

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 10:46:06 PM UTC-4 ShermCraig wrote:
This is a solid team.

CRAIG SHERMAN

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 10:00 PM Ira Berkowitz <i...@moncominc.com> wrote:
TD passing is still a question mark but at least he ran the ball much better than before. Didn’t look like a deer in headlights in the open field. Tucker and Duce are studs.

Ira

Craig Weinstein

Sep 5, 2021, 2:07:20 PMSep 5
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

We really needed that win, and surprisingly made it look easy. O line was solid. Defense outstanding, though still undersized.

Ohio’s coach was way too conservative, especially kicking the field goal in the fourth quarter. Also don’t know why he went for the 50 yarder early in the game from the 33 yard line. Kick was dead on, but short. Coach has to know kicker may not have the leg.

Tommy made some good throws. But, he missed Taj twice for easy TDs, though Taj could have made a better effort on the deep ball.

Taj had another outburst. Worried about him lasting the season.

Lutz is not our second best back +  never gets away with that bobble against a quality team. Thinking that Howard/Adams in the doghouse for COVID-19 opt outs last season.

Wonder why announcers thought Elmore didn’t travel with the team.

Shrader must not be very good.

Might be nit picking, but Dino has to go for 2 up after scoring TD to go up 28-9 in the fourth quarter. Being up 20 points no different than being up 19. But, 21 point lead is relevant.

Duce and Tucker are studs.