Cardoso in the transfer portal

Linda Tatar Landau

Apr 23, 2021, 3:47:11 PMApr 23
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
This is fatal to the women's program. Q needs to go at this point. Something seriously wrong with this program.

--

LINDA TATAR LANDAU,  REALTOR
Realty ONE GroupRealty ONE Group

Thank you for your business!

Linda Tatar Landau

Apr 23, 2021, 3:47:16 PMApr 23
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
My first time trying to post on my own. The other one did not go through, it seems. If it does, sorry for the duplicate.

Steve Auger

Apr 23, 2021, 3:51:28 PMApr 23
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Must be an email snafu, Linda, because the post about this I sent that just arrived was emailed out yesterday.

Apr 27, 2021, 4:07:47 PMApr 27
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
For some weird reason it got caught in the spam filter. I just released everything that you sent. If it happens again just message me and I’ll look in the outbox.

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
Twitter: @thejuiceonline

David Hutton

Apr 27, 2021, 4:07:47 PMApr 27
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Too be honest I have not followed the women's team except though Linda's comments.
I was extremely shocked at the number of players leaving the team which to me indicates there is a problem with the coaching.  I have been around one team blowing up when I was in school and this seems similar.

David Hutton

Apr 27, 2021, 4:07:47 PMApr 27
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

Edwin Brooks

Apr 27, 2021, 4:07:48 PMApr 27
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Has any effort been made by the athletic department to talk to all the women who transferred? I know some were essentially kicked off the team but Cardoso, Engster and Lewis were all
major losses. Like I said on Twitter in response to Brent Axe, if he can't even retain the recruits he attracts, he needs to be fired. He's not a good game coach, and running the zone is humorous but it's not a good
defense for them because Q doesn't know the defense the way JB does.

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
---
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Juice Online" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/the-juice-online/CADBZ5fsO3%3DqSnCq9q_DAmt0fXEM%3DcaRhwCjiGyN3QGRMVkPh_Q%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

Steve Auger

Apr 27, 2021, 4:10:19 PMApr 27
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I just got four emails on this topic all at once. And all being shown as sent last Friday. Weird.

Apr 27, 2021, 5:46:09 PMApr 27
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for unspamming me, lol.  To Edward. Yes. The athletic department is interviewing players. Lewis would have been gone anyways, most likely. She was like a 6th year senior having transferred from Ohio St.. to begin
. I am surprised she is even continuing on the college level as she will have an MS degree from SU.
But I have had communications with the a athletic department directly about this whole issue. A few of us have spoken to them.