Tweet by Quincy Guerrier “Candyman” 🍭 on Twitter

Steve Auger

May 20, 2021, 4:04:24 PMMay 20
to Syracuse List Serve

Scott Wolfson

May 20, 2021, 4:05:30 PMMay 20
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

He was looking for my position and I was looking for the same thing. I’m going to play more at the three and I’m going to be able to play more on the perimeter and put the ball more on the floor. That was really the main reason why I left Syracuse because I couldn’t really do that. Now I will be able to show my full potential.”
Sent from my iPhone
Scott Wolfson

On May 20, 2021, at 4:04 PM, Steve Auger <saug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics

Edwin Brooks

May 20, 2021, 4:13:57 PMMay 20
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Wait till he finds out Altman lied to him.

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

The Juice Online

May 20, 2021, 4:33:22 PMMay 20
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Does this mean he’s coming back to college for sure, or is this just a backup plan for him?

Meanwhile, Dior Johnson has a new final four of Alabama, UW, Kentucky and Oregon. Alabama is the only school to have actually offered him among the group. Do these schools realize he’s never going to play college?

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
Twitter: @thejuiceonline

Linda Tatar Landau

May 20, 2021, 4:35:35 PMMay 20
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
This is all giving me a headache.....

LINDA TATAR LANDAU,  REALTOR
Realty ONE GroupRealty ONE Group
   C: 201-207-4551
LandauSe...@gmail.com
Paradise Valley, AZ
The highest compliment I can receive is the referral
     of your family, friends, and business associates!

Thank you for your business!

Edwin Brooks

May 20, 2021, 4:45:22 PMMay 20
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Maybe Dior hasn’t gotten a formal G League offer yet and he’s trying to force their hand. His academics are a mess and that’s unlikely to change so that final four is for entertainment value only. I’m sure Oregon will start him out at the 3, but as soon as they see his impact down, he’ll only play the 3 in low leverage situations so Altman can claim he didn’t lie to him. He’s not going in the NBA draft and the second he isn’t invited to the combine, he’ll withdraw I guess though he’ll be 23 or close to it by the time of the 2022 draft so he won’t get picked then either unless he turns into Melo. I just don’t see it from a quickness and lateral movement standpoint. Plus his dribbling would have to improve so in this instance, it could be best for both parties that Q left. I really don't blame the coaches on this one. I think the kid's advisor is a moron and should be avoided in the future.

Craig Weinstein

May 21, 2021, 8:54:23 AMMay 21
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com