Mask mandate mom goes off

Steve Auger

Apr 22, 2021, 10:37:31 AMApr 22
to Syracuse List Serve

Steve Auger

Apr 22, 2021, 2:00:41 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Oops, my apologies.  I was emailing this to myself, not the group.

Apr 22, 2021, 2:35:04 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Apparently I don't know how to start a new post, so will post this here.
Cardoso enters the transfer portal. Devastating.  This might be the final straw for Q. A lot of us supporters are reaching out to the athletic department about this.

--

LINDA TATAR LANDAU,  REALTOR
Realty ONE GroupRealty ONE Group

Thank you for your business!

Edwin Brooks

Apr 22, 2021, 2:36:40 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what's up, but Q has to be the problem. I already think of Wildhack
as a figurehead, so if he does nothing now, he's the one who should be replaced first.

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

Linda Tatar Landau

Apr 22, 2021, 3:17:59 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
It is being addressed by the athletic department this week. They are talking to each player individually. But they really needed to talk to the departing players, not the 2 or 3 who are left.

Ira Berkowitz

Apr 22, 2021, 3:30:07 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
It appears Q can recruit but I was surprised how poorly this team played during the season considering all the talent they had. Ranked in the top 25 to start, really thought they would be a top 10 team but didn’t really play to their potential. With all that has gone down in the last couple of weeks, there is something going on that we don’t know about.

Ira

Ira Berkowitz

Monarch Communications
Graphic Design, Advertising, Website Design,
Marketing, Printing, Public Relations

45 Essex Street
Suite 102

Linda Tatar Landau

Apr 22, 2021, 4:00:34 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I know some of it, but am now thinking every story has 2 sides, and where some players were to blame, maybe it was not the players after all.

The Juice Online

Apr 22, 2021, 4:10:51 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
On a high level what are some of the topics you’re hearing about? Is it mistreatment or just bad coaching?

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
Twitter: @thejuiceonline

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:30 PM Ira Berkowitz <i...@moncominc.com> wrote:
It appears Q can recruit but I was surprised how poorly this team played during the season considering all the talent they had. Ranked in the top 25 to start, really thought they would be a top 10 team but didn’t really play to their potential. With all that has gone down in the last couple of weeks, there is something going on that we don’t know about.

Ira

Ira Berkowitz
<image.png>

Linda Tatar Landau

Apr 22, 2021, 4:15:45 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Actually I had heard the players had gone toxic. All hated each other. Lots of fighting between players, also between players and coaching staff. Yelling, fighting. Now I am wondering if it was not the players going toxic, but if there was an underlying cause. I was under the impression that some of the players were not asked back, and did not leave on their own.

The Juice Online

Apr 22, 2021, 4:20:03 PMApr 22
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Yikes. Sounds like the 2001-02 men’s team.

But two sides to a story. The coaches recruited these players and if he can’t keep them in line that’s an issue too.