Copeland commits!

Craig Sherman

Aug 10, 2021, 7:44:17 PMAug 10
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

SUJuice Online

Aug 10, 2021, 7:56:29 PMAug 10
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Really nice class so far. Interesting how spread apart 247 and Rivals are. 247 has him at 140, while Rivals has him at 85. He's transferring to IMG, and I expect him to rise in both rankings, similar to MCW.

I think they'll get Peter Carey. I haven't heard much buzz on Bunch, and they recently offered Dominick Barlow. Still two spots in this class to fill but off to a really nice start.

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 4:44 PM Craig Sherman <sherm...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
---
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Juice Online" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/the-juice-online/CACcufQq%3DE%3Dcnao7fdBq%2Bx1RqMZitK5%3Doq%2BKU6UMNsfZbMdMN0w%40mail.gmail.com.

Edwin Brooks

Aug 10, 2021, 8:03:11 PMAug 10
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
They are able to close on better players whereas during the sanctions, the number of calls to recruits per month was limited and recruits repeatedly
thought SU was blowing them off when it was actually the sanctions crippling recruiting (as they were intended to do).

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

Craig Sherman

Aug 10, 2021, 8:38:31 PMAug 10
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
That's a great point, Edwin.

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/10/21, 08:37:38 PM

DSafetyGuy

Aug 11, 2021, 9:35:03 AMAug 11
to The Juice Online
And all three of the players who have committed are in that ranking wheelhouse of 25-100 (I think its fair to suggest Copeland will be in the top 100 when its all said and done) where guys are expected to be on campus for multiple seasons.  The transfer portal will test whether or not they end up on campus for that long, but this is a traditional Syracuse recruiting class.

Jim Stechschulte

SUJuice Online

Aug 11, 2021, 3:21:59 PMAug 11
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Several predictions for Westry to LSU now. I figure Starling goes to Duke.

Main thing is to get a big man to commit now. Barlow is going to be a diamond in the rough. He's going to shoot through the roof in the rankings after his Peach Jam.

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
http://sujuiceonline.com/
---
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Juice Online" group.

Edwin Brooks

Aug 11, 2021, 3:24:32 PMAug 11
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
How LSU's coach still has a job is a mystery since he was caught on tape basically saying they'd pay a player. I figured Westry was
out with the recent commitments and focus on Starling. Dook doesn't get everyone. Starling might drag it out a little which might be to SU's benefit.

DSafetyGuy

Aug 11, 2021, 4:32:18 PMAug 11
to The Juice Online
The NCAA finally got around to ruling on Art Briles today, who was fired in 2016, and they said they could not conclude that either Briles or Baylor violated any NCAA rules.

So....

Jim Stechschulte

Edwin Brooks

Aug 11, 2021, 5:00:57 PMAug 11
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Kansas is under the gun due to the adidas trial allegations. Seems like they are going from school to school
so presumably they'll get to Will Wade in a year or two. Or not. The NCAA is useless as we all know.