Coach K to retire following 2022 season

The Juice Online

Jun 2, 2021, 1:14:46 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

Craig Weinstein

Jun 2, 2021, 1:33:58 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

Means JB is not far behind. Coach K would never take the chance of JB passing him in wins (if forfeited wins ever reinstated) unless he is really ill.

--

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics

http://sujuiceonline.com/
---
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Juice Online" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/the-juice-online/B24D0E03-9485-437F-83C8-43BB0927A5F1%40gmail.com.

Craig Sherman

Jun 2, 2021, 1:36:11 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
How many wins is JB behind K? That could be his motivation to keep coaching too....

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/02/21, 01:35:13 PM

--
The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network

Edwin Brooks

Jun 2, 2021, 1:38:53 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
I guess I have a hard time believing JB is going to voluntarily step aside unless SU won another title, which I don't expect to happen any time soon.

--

Edwin F. Brooks, Esquire
EDWIN F. BROOKS, LLC

(804) 648-1448-telephone
(804) 648-8001-facsimile

Craig Weinstein

Jun 2, 2021, 1:39:48 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com

87 wins behind if/when the 101 forfeited wins are reinstated. Otherwise, 188 behind.

SUJuice Online

Jun 2, 2021, 2:01:45 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
So even with the reinstated wins, he'd need three more seasons until 2025. Which, knowing Boehiem, he'd actually try for.

The Juice Online
The Inside Look at Syracuse Athletics
Part of the SNY.tv Blog Network
Partner of the ACC Digital Network

Craig Sherman

Jun 2, 2021, 2:03:38 PMJun 2
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info. We should start a pool with the over/under on his win total and/or years left to coach the team. Might be fun.

CRAIG SHERMAN
Network Operations / Transmission Coordinator

CBS Sports Network

Office: 212.975.7413Cell: 646.481.0147Email: craig....@cbs.com
555 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019

CBS Sports Network | CBS Sports HQ | CBSSports.com | 247Sports | MaxPreps.com

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/02/21, 02:02:16 PM

DSafetyGuy

Jun 2, 2021, 3:28:07 PMJun 2
to The Juice Online
Five more seasons - K's final season, plus four more to get within 101 wins.

Ever since the NCAA forfeited those 101 wins, I've felt the NCAA would reinstate them after Boeheim passes away (they gave Joe Paterno's wins back to him after he died, putting him back atop the D-I football leaderboard).  Making Boeheim the all-time leader in wins after he dies sounds like the appropriate level of petty for the NCAA.

Jim Stechschulte

Craig Weinstein

Jun 3, 2021, 7:21:53 AMJun 3
to the-juic...@googlegroups.com