Monthly reminder about Opensim hosting, if allowed...

Marisa Giancarla

Sep 3, 2019, 8:25:25 AM9/3/19
to The Hypergrid Adventurers Club
If you are looking for Opensim hosting on the Metropolis grid we can help you out... We offer hosting for $14/month with the first month free. Cancel before the end and pay nothing. Your server will also come with over $200 in community software. Get more info at https://OpenProjects.tech/HostSplash Size can be up to 1024x1024 region with 40k prims, depending on content. Hope to work with you!

Maria Korolov

Sep 3, 2019, 5:01:28 PM9/3/19
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to send me an ad?

300 pixels wide, by 250 pixels high. Animated GIFs are best, if you have a lot of things to say. If you just want to highlight the first month free, or just the $14 price, you can have a single JPG image, too.

Or are you looking to update your vendor listing?

Best,

Best,
Maria

Maria Korolov