today's trip - April 26 at 4pm EDT: Marty's Fantasty Forest

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Apr 26, 2012, 1:22:28 PM4/26/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks.  Here's the agenda notecard for today's tour.

----
How to make a Manual Hypergrid Jump in 4 easy steps

1) Open your World Map in your viewer (I recommend Imprudence viewer).
2) In the text box next to the Search button, enter the Hypergrid Address.
3) Click the Search button and wait for the map to move to the destination region.
4) Click the Teleport button.

For a list of Hypergrid Landmarks, see http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/hypergrid-landmarks/

And for more information about our meetings, see http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/hypergrid-adventurers-club.

We always start our meetings on the region "Scooter" on jokaydiaGRID.

TODAY'S AGENDA:

Today we'll visit "Marty's Fantasy Forest" on OSGrid, created by Martin Spiritor.  This magical garden was created to relax visitors from everyday stress and tension.  Here you will find elven homes, colorful mushrooms, trees, butterflies, fantasy lamps and other unique fantasy items.

Here's our path from the region "Scooter" on jokaydiaGRID:

Hypergrid Address: jokaydia.metaverseworlds.com:8002:Scooter
Landing Region: Scooter
Hypergrid Coordinates: (1000,1000)
Grid/Owner Website: http://jokaydiagrid.com

JUMP #1
Hypergrid Address: sanctuary.homelinux.org:8012:Gateway1
Landing Region: Gateway1
Hypergrid Coordinates: (5000,5000)

JUMP #2
Hypergrid Address: fleepgrid.com:8002:FleepGrid Plaza
Landing Region: FleepGrid Plaza
Hypergrid Coordinates: (9013,9013)
Grid/Owner Website: http://fleepgrid.com

JUMP #3 (FINAL DESTINATION)
Hypergrid Address: hg.osgrid.org:80:MARTYS FANTASY FOREST
Landing Region: MARTYS FANTASY FOREST
Hypergrid Coordinates: (10390,10060)
Grid/Owner Website: http://osgrid.org
Notes: Created by Martin Spiritor, this magical garden was created to relax visitors from everyday stress and tension.  Here you will find elven homes, colorful mushrooms, trees, butterflies, fantasy lamps and other unique fantasy items.