Re: [HGAC] Digest for the-hypergrid-adventurers-club@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 3 Topics

Mary O'Brien

Sep 10, 2013, 5:50:04 AM9/10/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
I would like to go too if the schedule permits.

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013, wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club/topics

    Thirza Ember <thirza...@gmail.com> Sep 09 12:40AM -0700

    Count me in for HG trips - if they are euro time-zone friendly!

    On Sunday, September 8, 2013 5:12:34 PM UTC+2, John "Pathfinder" Lester
    wrote:

    Carol H Tucker <bela...@gmail.com> Sep 09 09:45AM -0400

    I would love to be able to follow your adventures, even tho I cannot join
    you very often -- my job alas does not include virtual reality....

    Carol/beladona Memorial

    On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:32 AM, <

    --
    Carol H. Tucker

    "I only care about the words that flutter from your mind. They are the only
    thing you truly own. The only thing I will remember you by. I will not fall
    in love with your bones and skin. I will not fall in love with the places
    you have been. I will not fall in love with anything but the words that
    flutter from your Extraordinary Mind."
    ~ Andre Jordan

    Delenn Daines <delenn...@gmail.com> Sep 09 01:56PM -0400

    Yes, I would like to go hypergridding again!

    Thirza Ember <thirza...@gmail.com> Sep 09 10:09AM +0200

    yeah! I'll bring the packed lunches!

    On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM, <