Let's all welcome Tuna!

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Oct 22, 2013, 2:39:09 PM10/22/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks,

Tuna, I hope I don't embarrass you, but I saw you just joined this mailing list.

And since I'm not only a friend but also a huge fan of your amazing creative work in Second Life, I wanted to let everyone know you're here so we can all give you a warm welcome.

Welcome, Tuna Oddfellow!  I think I speak for everyone who knows your work (see http://www.oddfellowstudios.com if you don't!) when I say we're thrilled to see you spreading your wings and exploring Opensim and the Hypergrid.   If you have any questions or we can help your efforts in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.

:D :D :D

Take care,
-John "Pathfinder" Lester

Wizzy Gynoid

Oct 22, 2013, 3:21:11 PM10/22/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
/me waves hello at Tuna.

  _/\___
 \        /
 /        \
 ¯¯ \/
¯¯¯
 __,-^-,__
 X        X
 X        X
 ¯¯'-V-'¯¯

威扎德
魔法使い

James Stallings II

Oct 22, 2013, 9:15:23 PM10/22/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Tuna :D

S Cherry

Oct 23, 2013, 3:40:16 AM10/23/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Tuna!!! Glad that you are here.

Sally S. Cherry
aka SarVana Haalan/Cherry
Sally S. Cherry, BS, MT(ASCP)
Social Media Consultant/Instructor
Telephone: (443) 528-3359

Cherry Consulting Network - "Real to Virtual; Virtual to Real"
Website: http://cherryconsultingnetwork.net
Follow on CherryNetwork:  http://Twitter.com/CherryNetwork
Like CherryNetwork Page: http://Facebook.com/CherryNetwork

SarVana Haalan (Second Life/JokaydiaGRID)
Sarvana Cherry   (JokaydiaGRID/OSgrid)
Sally Cherry (Kitely)

Community HIV/AIDS Resource Exchange (CHARE) Project
Email:     sa...@CHAREproject.com
Website: http://CHAREproject.com
Follow CHAREproject:  http://www.twitter.com/CHAREproject
Like CHAREProject Page: http://Facebook.com/CHAREproject

Cherry Consulting Network  *  PO Box 211  *  Joppa, Maryland  21085

Jonathon Richter

Oct 23, 2013, 10:24:22 AM10/23/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
howdy tuna!

Jonathon Richter, Ed.D.

Media Design Program Dept Chair
Salish Kootenai Tribal College

Research Associate
Curriculum and Instruction
University of Montana

Research Associate
Center for Advanced Technology in Education (CATE)
University of Oregon

Twitter: wainbrave
"The most effective education is that a child should play amongst lovely things." ~ Plato

Annabelle Fanshaw / ACP

Oct 24, 2013, 4:22:57 AM10/24/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the neighborhood, Tuna!

Richard Hackathorn

Oct 24, 2013, 8:14:51 AM10/24/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
ditto that for me! You are a pioneer! Hopefully you will find OpenSim as yet another canvas for your creativity... Hack Richard (sl)

Thanks to PathFinder for pointing out your website and work.

Dr. Richard D. Hackathorn, president
Bolder Technology, Inc. - realizing the value in tech
4740 Hancock Drive, Boulder, CO 80303 USA
Office: 303-447-8677 Cell: 303-506-2049
Email: rich...@bolder.com Twitter: Hackathorn
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/hackathorn

Martha Jane Bradford

Oct 24, 2013, 9:33:41 AM10/24/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tuna.  Glad to see you here and in IWz, too! XOX Ali

Anthony Leaman

Oct 24, 2013, 5:04:25 PM10/24/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Warm welcome ..your work looks intriguing !  do we have a Shaman among us ?

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Martha Jane Bradford <mar...@marthavista.com> wrote:

Hi Tuna.  Glad to see you here and in IWz, too! XOX Ali

Gwynn Gunawan

Oct 24, 2013, 5:58:09 PM10/24/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
can we please stop this?
--
Don't fight back. Fight forward.

James Stallings II

Oct 24, 2013, 6:04:47 PM10/24/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
I just visited the webpage, Shaman indeed ;)

Starflower Bracken

Oct 25, 2013, 6:00:31 AM10/25/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
It would be thoughtful if people did keep well-meaning social chat off email lists, but I guess we can only ask nicely :-) I agree it does rather tend to put people off being on the list if they have to keep deleting messages not meant for them, which then means they don't see the useful information that's put here.

Might I suggest, as a diplomatic solution, to let a couple of welcomes pass and then all collectively agree not to send a third and so on unless it's actually something containing useful info for the other members of the group, to combat list bloat for those that it annoys? I know people's feelings are different on such things.

Hope that's helpful...

S xxx
--
Starflower Bracken
OpenSim & Second Life: Starflower Bracken

signature.asc