Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Dan Johnson

непрочитано,
21. 9. 2013. 03:56:2821.9.13.
– the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
I'll be attending if my Verizon MiFi holds up to the load....

VRMAD1 Kalok

Dan Johnson, E-mail: da...@EpicenterTech.com
Skype: vrmad1, Google Voice Phone: 502-653-9018

On Sep 21, 2013, at 3:40 AM, the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club/topics

    Oronoque Westland <oron...@gmail.com> Sep 20 02:14AM -0700

    I'll be there with my hiking shoes on.

    Oronoque

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder"
    Lester wrote:

    Pam Broviak <pamela...@gmail.com> Sep 20 03:15AM -0700

    I am thinking I can make it at that day and time! Will try to see if I can
    get into and out of Jokaydia grid with my OSgrid avatar.

    Pam Broviak

    Pete MacKichan <pete.ma...@gmail.com> Sep 20 01:40PM +0300

    5 am for me, so that counts me out :-)
    Hopefully someone can organise a repeat at a Europe-friendly time.

    Cheers,

    Pete

    On 18/09/2013 18:59, John "Pathfinder" Lester wrote:

    Kay McLennan <mclenn...@gmail.com> Sep 20 05:54AM -0500

    Hi Pam, et al,

    FYI, if you cannot jump from Jokaydia (and the OSCC13 grid is still online
    on the 28th), you can jump from the OSCC13 grid to Rachel's East African
    Travelers' Safety Game (at: http://vibe.bio-se.info:9000).

    Note: If I am not mistaken, Jokaydia is on the "Lower" portion of the
    hypergrid and if one starts at the "Upper" portion of the hypergrid, there
    are three jumps needed (including going through the "Middle" portion) to
    get to the "Lower" portion. Further, I can make the jump to Jokaydia from
    the OSgrid but I can never get back from the middle landing island to the
    upper landing island -- I get a message that says I am not authorized to
    jump back to the upper landing island (?).

    [As an aside, September 28th -- the date for Hypergrid Adventurers Club
    jump to Rachel's Global Health Grid -- is the nation-wide Free Museum Day
    (sponsored by the Smithsonian). In turn, my oldest daughter and I have a
    marathon day of visiting all of our local museums planned! Can't wait!]

    Finally, when you start playing the East African Traveler's Health Game, do
    not forget to STAY ON THE PATH! (smile)

    Best,
    Kay

    --

    L1Aura Loire <lla...@gmail.com> Sep 20 04:08AM -0700

    I plan on attending. Thanks!

    Lori Landay/L1 Loire

    LuAnn Phillips <luannsp...@gmail.com> Sep 20 08:37AM -0400

    I intend to join you all. I've been quite focused in Second Life again, and
    this is a good opportunity for me to get back into Open Sim.

    *I need to make a 5 minute pitch next Tuesday addressing the question: Why
    should organization continue to experiment with virtual worlds for
    community-based non-formal education? Virtual worlds will never become
    mainstream. *
    *
    *
    *I would LOVE for you to send me your best sound bite in response to this
    question. *

    Thanks!

    LuAnn Phillips, eXtension
    Virtual Worlds Coordinator
    In SL:Thynka Little

    Gren Spencer <gren.sp...@gmail.com> Sep 19 11:27AM -0700

    Will be 2 AM for me, but see you there! :)

    Vonni <adag...@gmail.com> Sep 20 09:51AM -0700

    Okay, progress.............. I made a new account on JokaydiaGrid and made
    a halfway decent avatar. Been poking around a bit but cannot find
    Pathlandia. Where would the group be gathering for the jaunt?

    Vonni

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder"
    Lester wrote:

    James at Lloud <ja...@lloud.com> Sep 20 10:22AM -0700

    I hope to be there - this sounds great.
    -Lloud Laffer

    James Stallings II <james.s...@gmail.com> Sep 20 12:23PM -0500

    This shaping up to be a gridhopping load test :3

    Vonni <adag...@gmail.com> Sep 20 12:29PM -0700

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder"
    Lester wrote:

    Vonni <adag...@gmail.com> Sep 20 12:31PM -0700

    Thanks to James I have my Hypergrid landmarks updated. Where are we
    leaving from on the 28th?

    Vonni

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder"
    Lester wrote:

    Martha Jane Bradford <mar...@marthavista.com> Sep 20 02:01PM -0700

    I have got it on my calendar. Sounds like fun *_* (aka Alizarin Goldlfake)

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder" Lester wrote:

    Martha Jane Bradford <mar...@marthavista.com> Sep 20 02:02PM -0700

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder" Lester wrote:

    Martha Jane Bradford <mar...@marthavista.com> Sep 20 02:04PM -0700

    Count me in (dang, I am having the hardest time finding out how to reply!)

    "John \"Pathfinder\" Lester" <john.e...@gmail.com> Sep 20 11:08AM -0700

    Howdy folks,

    Looks like we no longer need intermediate hops. The dreaded 4096 Bug has
    ben fixed! http://wp.me/p11U98-1ef

    If you get a chance, please take a moment to thank Latif on Twitter
    ( https://twitter.com/lkalif ). His hard work has resulted in a major
    improvement to the use of the Hypergrid.

    Take care,
    -John

Drew956

непрочитано,
22. 9. 2013. 02:48:1022.9.13.
– the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com, the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I'm new, I'm Drew956, and I'll be there! :)
If I can get the hypergrid and everything working @0@ xD
We shall see ;)
Anyway, this sounds exciting! :)
Peace out!

~Drew

Beth O'Connell

непрочитано,
27. 9. 2013. 08:15:3427.9.13.
– the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there if I can figure it out; this is my 2nd try at posting a reply.
Beth Ghostraven

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 3:56:28 AM UTC-4, VRMAD1 wrote:
I'll be attending if my Verizon MiFi holds up to the load....

VRMAD1 Kalok

Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи