Diva Canto's new Hypergrid Teleporter

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Apr 1, 2012, 12:58:05 PM4/1/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Diva Canto (creator of the Hypergrid) has just released a personal Hypergrid Teleporter.

Check it out and grab the IAR here: http://metaverseink.com/blog/?p=267

-Pathfinder

Jeff Kelley

Apr 3, 2012, 4:50:40 AM4/3/12
At 9:58 AM -0700 4/1/12, John \"Pathfinder\" Lester wrote:

> Diva Canto (creator of the Hypergrid) has just released a personal
> Hypergrid Teleporter.

Nice.

Another one, available via HG. This one is multi-way.

Goto secondlife://88.161.20.136:9000/
Don't try to copy the one in Welcome.
Teleport to Lab (blue teleporter).
In front of you is a Free to copy HGBoard, full perm version.
Take copy.

See notecard for instructions.

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Apr 3, 2012, 9:35:20 PM4/3/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Holy cow, Jeff.  Your HGBoard is amazing!  And your lab is awesome.

Thank you!

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Apr 3, 2012, 10:13:01 PM4/3/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
I've just installed your HGBoard on Pathlandia.  Great work, Jeff!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pathfinderlinden/6897614108/in/photostream/lightbox/

-John

Jeff Kelley

Apr 4, 2012, 6:36:24 AM4/4/12
At 6:35 PM -0700 4/3/12, John \"Pathfinder\" Lester wrote:

> Holy cow, Jeff. Your HGBoard is amazing! And your lab is awesome.

Thanks, Path.

HGBoard is version 1 and will be improved in the future. Also, i'll try to
make it more widely available.

Lab is all about user interaction, display and real-time. Parts are
included in an academic project from Aime Socrates. Students are able to do
physics experiments in opensim, control voltage or temperature and see
results. The underlying models are physically accurate (black body spectra,
for example, follow Planck's law).

Unfortunately, sims are private. But Aime will export the experiments to
NewWorld.