Re: [HGAC] Abridged summary of the-hypergrid-adventurers-club@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Thirza Ember

Jul 30, 2014, 8:24:33 AM7/30/14
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Just to clarify Pahfinder's kind words.
HG Safari is a much less organized, pale imitation of HGAC. If you like chaos, feel free to join us on Teravus Plaza, OSGrid. we meet every Wednesday, and on the first Sunday of the month at 9 pm Central European Time, aka 12 noon SLT. Our target audience is hypergridding newbies, so if you're an old hand at this, please com along and help us!

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:45 AM, <the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club/topics

    "John \"Pathfinder\" Lester" <john.e...@gmail.com> Jul 29 08:32AM -0700

    Hi folks,

    I know things have been pretty quiet here. But here's some great news! :)

    Hypergrid Safari: The evolution of exploration across the interconnected
    Metaverse ...more

    Back to top

    Jeff Kelley <hgac...@pescadoo.net> Jul 29 06:43PM +0200

    At 8:32 AM -0700 29/7/14, John \"Pathfinder\" Lester wrote:

    >a great bunch
    > of folks and I think exploring the hypergrid is much bigger than
    >just the HGAC.

    Please, keep me signed. ...more

    Back to top

    Jeff Kelley <hgac...@pescadoo.net> Jul 29 09:55PM +0200

    At 2:35 PM -0400 29/7/14, John Lester wrote:

    > The next Hypergrid Safari adventure is tomorrow.

    21:00 - 23:00, which TZ ?

    --
    Jean-Yves Bernier
    ...more

    Back to top

    Jeff Kelley <hgac...@pescadoo.net> Jul 30 12:44AM +0200

    At 6:23 PM -0400 29/7/14, John Lester wrote:

    > 3pm - 5pm EDT

    Thanks Path.

    This is 7pm - 9pm UTC.

    I'll be there.