Tour details for tonight, Saturday Sept 28 at 10pm EDT

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Sep 28, 2013, 9:06:50 AM9/28/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We'll start at 10pm EDT tonite (Saturday) on the region "HypergridUpper" on JokaydiaGrid.  If you need to get an account on JokaydiaGrid, sign up here: http://www.jokaydiagrid.com/signup-for-jokaydiagrid/

If you're coming from a different grid, our meetup location on JokaydiaGrid in HG coordinates is: svc.jokaydiagrid.net:8002:hypergridupper

And here's where we're going to jump to:

Hypergrid location: globalhealth.bio-se.info:9000:Traveler

After our tour, if some folks want to stick around I have a bonus location we can check out.  Surprise!  ;)

Take care,
-John

Martha Jane Bradford

Sep 28, 2013, 9:32:43 AM9/28/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Rats - I thought it was 10 AM - 10 pm is not going to work for me.  Alizarin/Martha

Vonni

Sep 28, 2013, 9:57:02 AM9/28/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi, John and everyone,

I left my avvie at HypergridUpper so she is all ready to go.  I made a notecard of the Upper, Middle and Lower HG landmarks in Jokaydia but, since I have no friends or groups there (sob!), I have no way to pass it on.  See you all tonight!

Vonni Cisse

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Sep 28, 2013, 10:05:43 AM9/28/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
See you soon Vonni!

Alizarin, I'm glad I ran into you on Pathlandia just now.  :)  Great to see you again, too.

I'm not sure how many folks exactly will be showing up, but I'm sure we'll have a good time tonight.  And I'm definitely planning on doing this again at different days/times, so those of you who cannot make it this week will have more opportunities in the future if you wish.

Take care,
-John

Joel Foner

Sep 28, 2013, 6:36:04 PM9/28/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

What's a good OpenSim viewer for Mac these days?

Thanks,

Joel (hoping to get there...)

John Lester

Sep 28, 2013, 8:40:59 PM9/28/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

Singularity is a good one: http://www.singularityviewer.org/

Take care,
-John

http://about.me/pathfinder

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry