HGAC meeting today at 11am EDT - visiting medieval-themed Ignis Fatuus grid

John "Pathfinder" Lester

Mar 20, 2012, 8:29:41 AM3/20/12
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Today we visit medieval-themed Ignis Fatuus grid. Details below!

----

How to make a Manual Hypergrid Jump in 4 easy steps

1) Open your World Map in your viewer (I recommend Imprudence viewer).
2) In the text box next to the Search button, enter the Hypergrid Address.
3) Click the Search button and wait for the map to move to the destination region.
4) Click the Teleport button.

For a list of Hypergrid Landmarks, see http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/hypergrid-landmarks/

And for more information about our meetings, see http://becunningandfulloftricks.com/hypergrid-adventurers-club.

We always start our meetings on the region "Scooter" on jokaydiaGRID.

TODAY'S AGENDA:

Today we'll visit Ignis Fatuus grid, a very detailed medieval-themed world.  It's a wonderful and expansive setting for role playing and similar activities, for group field trips, or to draw some inspiration.

Here's our path from the region "Scooter" on jokaydiaGRID:

Hypergrid Address: jokaydia.metaverseworlds.com:8002:Scooter
Landing Region: Scooter
Hypergrid Coordinates: (1000,1000)
Grid/Owner Website: http://jokaydiagrid.com

JUMP #1
Hypergrid Address: sanctuary.homelinux.org:8012:Gateway1
Landing Region: Gateway1
Hypergrid Coordinates: (5000,5000)

JUMP #2
Hypergrid Address: ignis-fatuus.dyndns.org:8002:Nosgoth
Landing Region: Nosgoth
Hypergrid Coordinates: (8000,8000)
Grid/Owner Website: http://ignis-fatuus.dyndns.org:8002/wifi

Jeff Kelley

Mar 20, 2012, 9:03:34 AM3/20/12
At 5:29 AM -0700 3/20/12, John \"Pathfinder\" Lester wrote:

> Today we visit medieval-themed Ignis Fatuus grid. Details below!

Coming :)