Road Ride: Don't forget to come out and ride tonight!

Chelsea $trate

May 16, 2011, 2:33:37 PM5/16/11
to Weekly Women's Ride
Hey ladies!

It looks like we might be climbing out of this hole of unfavorable wintery weather finally, so why not celebrate with a ride?
I'd be nice to do the Lilydale loop, which is a nice ride next to the river and back through St Paul.

Perhaps you could bring a buddy or two to ride as well!

Cheers,
Chelsea

Sarah Hudleston

May 16, 2011, 4:39:26 PM5/16/11
to Chelsea $trate, Weekly Women's Ride
yay, I love the Lilydale ride! Hope to see you all again (at last!) tonight.

May 16, 2011, 5:06:56 PM5/16/11
to Sarah Hudleston, Weekly Women's Ride
Iman, it's no longer submerged... I rode it last Friday!