Hot hot hot! We ride :)

1 view

Iman

Jul 18, 2011, 9:04:01 AM7/18/11
to The Hub Women's Ride
Hi all you biking women!

It is a free sauna today. We will ride at 6pm. Take lots of water,
expect to take some water breaks (and if you bring a swim suit, we
might have to jump in a lake!).

See you at the Hub at 6pm!

Your fearless leader,
Iman

bikejunkie1234 gmail

Jul 18, 2011, 7:20:15 PM7/18/11
to Iman, The Hub Women's Ride
Crazy!!!! I rode to work and back, not riding tonight....too hot for me!
Take care!
Pam

Your fearless leader,
Iman

iman....@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2011, 10:01:02 PM7/18/11
to bikejunkie1234 gmail, Iman, The Hub Women's Ride
It was a sweat bath ride! Sarah made it out, but no one else. We had a good ride to St. Paul. Hopefully you all found a way to keep cool :)

Iman