Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Jeannette

da leggere,
5 apr 2012, 14:06:2805/04/12
a The Hub Women's Ride
Have you been wondering, “Is The Hub Women’s Ride starting soon?” and,
“Is Jeannette going to be ride leader this year?”

Well, YES and YES!

Hope to see you all back on the bike starting April 16th, 6pm at the
Minnehaha Hub.

I’ll be leading the faster-paced road ride of about 15-20 miles at
about a 15 mph average speed. We will ride in a single or double pace
line on streets and with traffic. Starts Monday April 16th and goes
through the end of August. Spread the word!

Lowrah

da leggere,
6 apr 2012, 09:16:4606/04/12
a The Hub Women's Ride
Will there be a casual ride as well? I would like to post about this
on the Grease Rag blog, is that okay with you?

Jeannette

da leggere,
9 apr 2012, 12:34:1109/04/12
a The Hub Women's Ride
Yes, there will be a casual ride, also starting April 16th, 6pm at the
Minnehaha Hub.

Here is the link to The Hub's group rides page:
http://thehubbikecoop.org/featured-posts/group-rides/
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra