Exclusive Collaboration Space for Members Only!

The House Moderator

Oct 20, 2009, 8:57:35 AM10/20/09
to The House Of Business
A quick update about developments in our network:

The HOB.Biz now has it's own Online Office Collaboration Space where
you can edit and share many kinds of documents and even websites.

Pre-register for this service <a href="http://
network.thehouseofbusiness.com/page/join-our-online-office">here</a>
and get an e-mail address too!

In addition The House Of Business now has it's own network. You can
follow this <a href="http://thehouseofbusiness.ning.com/?
xgi=1YWjMZKqYdq9TI">exclusive invitation link</a> to join!

The House Of Business Network is a seperate network from The HOB.Biz
but still gives you access to some of the HOB.Biz's facilities.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Job Folbert