Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Anteaterken

ungelesen,
05.01.2023, 18:12:1005.01.23
an eal...@aol.com, rescue-d...@googlegroups.com, animalr...@googlegroups.com, foster_car...@googlegroups.com, networkf...@googlegroups.com, pet-rescue-a...@googlegroups.com, rainbow-anim...@googlegroups.com, rescuecro...@googlegroups.com, the-haven-a...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 1/5/2023 6:11:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, eal...@aol.com writes:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rescue Program <rescuep...@sjras.org>
Date: January 5, 2023 at 2:10:06 PM EST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Flip Flop - Medical Urgent

Flip Flop is a totally adorable 1 year old sassy calico cat who desperately needs rescue placement. She is in treatment for possible toxoplasmosis, and does not seem to be responding to the medication. She is wobbly on her feet, and does flips in her cage. Flip Flop was an owner surrender due to the fact they could not care for her medically. Being in a cage is no life for her, and we are seriously worried about the quality of life she is living. Though we spoil her here, she needs to find placement ASAP as her quality is deteriorating. Toxoplasmosis treatment can be upwards of a month, and we need her to find rescue soon. She needs further care than we can provide. Here are her medical notes- "12/30/22 Temp 99.5, P is wobbly when she stands. Tries to get up but just flops over. Held off on any vaccines until p sees the vet. Person who released cat stated that she has CH. P positive for earmites, waiting to see if milbemite or tresaderm is the better option for her. Hailey is waiting to post for rescue until she is seen by vet-bj
12/31/22  PE:  eent - AU ear mites, chipped bilateral maxillary canine teeth, Gr 1/5 dental tartar; cv/resp - no murmur, no arrhythmia, no oculonasal discharge; gi - no masses, no splinting; ms - BCS 3/5; integ - normal; neuro - no nystagmus, normal cranial reflexes, alert and responsive, cannot stand or walk - falls and rolls to either side, no detectable intention tremor;  A: open neuro dysfunction - DDx hereditary, viral, parasitic, trauma, inflammation, etc. to include toxoplasmosis, Cuterebra migration, cannot rule out Rabies at this time but unlikely.  P: Milbemite AU, clindamycin 1 ml PO BID up to 30 days, prednisone @ 1 mg/kg BID for 7 to 10 days pending response to treatment.  ALG; spoke with staff who was present for intake/handling p yesterday- no known human bites at this time. hd
1/1/23 Temp 100.5. Gave rest of vaccines. Treated ears for ear mites with milbemite. jb"
She loves hugs and kisses, please reach out to me if you are able to help save this sweet baby girl.
Here is her Facebook profile link, and we have some videos posted on there as well. Flip Flop
Attached are two photos.

Hailey
--

Rescue & Transport Program at SJRAS