Is there anything similar to The Guide ( http://theguide.sourceforge.net/release.html ) (.gde) in Google for making notes and setting them in order which I can access anywhere with my Gmail account and gets saved\stored\synced with Gmail access?

Jeevan Tauro

Mar 1, 2018, 11:59:58 PM3/1/18
to The Guide Users Group
Do you have anything similar to The Guide ( http://theguide.sourceforge.net/release.html ) (.gde) in Google for making notes and setting them in order which I can access anywhere with my Gmail account and gets saved\stored\synced with Gmail access?

I have been using Google Keep and Google Calendar, but it's not easy to keep notes or track or sort as it is in The Guide.

Please update.

Thanks.

Scoox

Mar 5, 2018, 7:31:12 AM3/5/18
to The Guide Users Group
No there isn't. The Guide is still the best, but not as good as it could be. I wonder if the creator passed away or something.