Trunk or Treat

nancy

Oct 23, 2009, 4:21:26 PM10/23/09
to the Grapevine
Trunk or Treat is fast approaching and I wanted to remind you of a few
things.

First of all, we are pretty short on candy so far this year. So, when
you‘re at the grocery store tomorrow and you pass by the candy aisle
on your way to the check stand, pick up an extra bag and bring it to
NewLife this weekend. It would be greatly appreciated!

If you haven't signed up to bring your trunk, you can do that this
Sunday, or if you would like to greet & serve at the coffee cart, let
us know that, as well.

We‘re looking forward to an incredible event as hundreds of children
step onto our campus for a safe, fun time on Halloween night. Thanks
for helping us make this event a great success as we make a God-sized
dent in our community!

in Christ,
mark
aka pastor guy