Making A God-Sized Dent REMINDER

Mark Jackson

Aug 13, 2009, 1:47:49 PM8/13/09
to the-gr...@googlegroups.com
We're just one day away from one of the most important weekends in the life of our church... and, yes, I realize that's a pretty bold statement.

Here's the deal: we desire to be a place that helps people not only become followers of Christ but also grows people up into fully developed followers of Christ. We long for a spiritual community that cares for each other & the people who live and work around us.

So, how do we set NewLife Community Church up in order to do those things... to fulfill the Great Commission & the Great Commandment?

That's what Making A God-Sized Dent is all about.

TOMORROW night (Friday), August 14th: 7 pm - 9 pm
Come & Go Worship/Prayer

SATURDAY day, August 15th: 8 am - 4:30 pm
A Day of Learning, Dreaming & Planning

Childcare will be provided on Saturday... as will a continental breakfast & lunch. We'll need you to RSVP for Saturday to na...@newlifeeaston.com.

See you there!