This Movie You Speak Of

TheLazur

Jan 5, 2007, 11:56:32 AM1/5/07
to The Furry Movie Project
Sorry for my apparent noob/i/shness, but is this movie going to be
similar to the Hey Arnold movie? I think that movie, aside from being
awesome, is the perfect embodiment of furry ideals. My "pack" and I
regularly yiff to its rockin' soundtrack, and just watching the opening
credits never fails to put me in the mood.

Have you all seen this movie? If you haven't, call up your local
Blockbuster and request it(it's pretty rare). I'm pretty sure that
anyone that works at Blockbuster is also a furry, so they'll probably
be really helpful to one of our kind.

The"Fenrir"Lazur

Wolven

Jan 7, 2007, 5:01:37 AM1/7/07
to The Furry Movie Project
Sorry for my delay in replying, was tied down with things here. To be
honest, I haven't yet watched that one.. though I will make a point to
in the near future. The pack mentality you speak of certainly makes it
of interest to me.
IMDb had this to say on it...
"Plot Outline: A fourth grader and his best friend set out to stop an
industrialist from bulldozing their town."
And my thoughts on this... is my story going to be similar to that?
kind of.. though I do have a grade 12 education behind me *giggles*
As to not completely give away my own work before its ready, I shall
tell you that the previous quotation, if taken into the deepest of
metaphor... is kinda where I'm going with all this ^^
Anyways, thanks for that input, I shall be checking that movie out of
course. All the best to you and welcome to the board

~Wolven