Welcome to the Furry Movie Project =^..^=

Message has been deleted

alope...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2006, 2:57:51 AM12/25/06
to The Furry Movie Project
This discussion board is meant to be a free and open discussion group
dedicated to the designing and making of the very first full-length
furry movie. Not just anthro, like a certain disney cartoon we all know
and love. A full-length furry epic =3
However the content of this movie is completely determined by YOU!!!
that's what this board is all about. This board (created by two
friends, a wolf and a fox) was made so everyone can contribute to this
project. we pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly enviroment, so be
nice to eachother ^^

We have a newsletter if you'd like to receive updates everytime someone
posts a new comment or email. Plus we like to hold skype conferences
regularly so please check out the skype section for member's skype
names and scheduling.

Also Matt (the wuffy) has an FTP serer if anyone would like to donate
reference material along with their ideas =3

We hope you enjoy this forum of ideas and creativity and look foward to
meeting you ^^

~Alix (the foxy)