free book about rainbowfish

denizen

Nov 4, 2012, 8:00:47 PM11/4/12
to the-freshwa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm still researching what fish to add and went back to the web site "home of the rainbowfish". Hadn't been there in quite a few years, and the site has grown.

There is also a 500+ page rainbowfish book available there in pdf format, free of charge. I've downloaded it it and am enjoying all the coloured pictures within!
d.

Lance M

Nov 4, 2012, 9:09:22 PM11/4/12
to the-freshwa...@googlegroups.com
Is this the place? http://rainbowfish.angfaqld.org.au/Contents.htm

...but didn't find a pdf book

>I'm still researching what fish to add and went back to the web site "home
>of the rainbowfish". Hadn't been there in quite a few years, and the site
>has grown.
>
>There is also a 500+ page rainbowfish book available there in pdf format,
>free of charge...
=====

denizen

Nov 4, 2012, 10:30:58 PM11/4/12
to the-freshwa...@googlegroups.com, mon...@airmail.net
Hi,
Glad you found the site. Under Contents you see Rainbowfishes. Below that Introduction, and then Rainbowfish Book. Click Rainbowfish book, and it takes you to a descriptive page about the book. Near bottom of the descriptive page is a string http://peter.unmack etc etc with the pdf file name at the end. Right-clicking that string in Windows, I was able to save the pdf file to my desktop but it took quite a while. I made some tea while it downloaded.
d.

Click Rainbowfish Book, and that takes you to a descriptive page about the book.

NetMax

Nov 11, 2012, 8:42:31 AM11/11/12
to The Freshwater Aquarium
Suweeet : ) thanks!