The Rules

misterga...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2015, 11:08:33 PM8/18/15
to The Freshwater Aquarium
Oh dear. I turned around a few times and find all these rules to read through and there appear to be some edits and I never got the originals down pat. Reply above the original message or below or delete it and it's OK to post links or it's not OK and hey where are those pictures I recall a gallery somewhere how do I get there and I hope there's a useful index . . . . I'll just plow on through and leave it to the ready-on-the-spot moderators to fix whatever I mess up. I'm still south of seventy, so I'm still capable of learning or at least that what it says in Wikipedia.

Peace and Love and Water Changes
MG