susan ashmore in cornwall england

Susan Ashmore

Jul 24, 2008, 3:41:14 PM7/24/08
to the-food...@googlegroups.com
I discovered your site because Dana cooked at my son's wedding in Italy, at Il Convento Mincione near Umbertide on January 9th this year (only 2 weeks ago!)
My name is Susan Ashmore and I would like to thank Dana personally as I not only met her at the wedding feast but also with her partner at Arezzo Antiques market!  Dana was so utterly charming and friendly and her cooking divine!   Is there any way I  can contact her in Italy?
I hope you can help me.....and I shall also keep in touch with forking.delicious; Dana told me about you all and I was so impressed by your initiative and enthusiasm.
                                                    Yours most sincerely, Susan Ashmore