A FATAL DOSE OF THE TRUTH!

Peter Robinson

Feb 22, 2011, 6:09:54 PM2/22/11
to The Fake Explosives Detector Campaign
Or words to that effect!!

I have emailed Frank at Unival a couple of times recently. That's
Frank Trier (well trier certainly is one way to describe him---some
might say trying, or even tiring - no that gives me a thought Frank!
We could try you and tire you. You know, the way they do in South
Africa ).

I think it was the reason Winnie and Nelson had to get divorced. Those
of you with a little historical knowledge will know what I mean!

Anyway, back to Frank 'It' so unfair' Trier. Hands up! After attacking
snivelling brat Vollmar for a while, thought I'd wind up Frank a bit.

Seems it has worked a treat. Well. I did question his manhood. I would
say that was close to the bone. But in Frankies case, that was my
point i.e. there isn't one to get close to.

God, Frank, translating my convoluted language is going to confuse you
because you ain't too bright anyway.

BUT!!! Frank thinks I am the one who needs help, Can anyone translate
please. I think he's prescribing me prozac or lithium or something?

"Du bekommst bei den den ganzen Psychopharmaka, die Du eingeworfen
hast doch eh' keinen mehr hoch!"

My prescription for you Frankie. Something at a fatal dose!

THE F*****G TRUTH!

HEDD1 IS THE SAME FRAUD SNIFFEX WAS!

I'll take my medicine if you'll take yours. Fair trade?
Message has been deleted