Brief Update

Peter Robinson

Apr 4, 2011, 6:57:32 AM4/4/11
to The Fake Explosives Detector Campaign
Apologies for how quiet this has gone. Decided to concentrate on
lobbying and more attacks on the sellers, as well as producing a short
history of the frauds since 1990.

As far as lobbying goes, we have focussed efforts on Mexico, where the
GT200 and others are still in use, despite UK Governement warnings.
There we have emailed all major foreign companies operating in Mexico,
many Mexican media, as well as various Government agencies, and the
Embassies of larger countries in Mexico.

Also on Unival and their HEDD1 Sniffex in Germany, where we have
contacted all major defence contractors to suggest they avoid being
contaminated by connections with Unival. We think this is what
produced the latest legal threat from David Vollmar at Unival.

We have also turned our attention to the Horizon Group in India, more
ex-Army Officers involved, and their selling the GT200.

There is also a petition here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-action-and-justice-in-fake-explosive-detectors-scandal

Please do sign and get a couple of friends as well.

I think for now this is maybe better use of resources than the Group
here. I will leave this Group running in the background, as a useful
link for search engines.

If you are interested in the history please see here:

http://www.scribd.com/full/51676711?access_key=key-11r7th4aq0zgvhd6q2b4

HISTORY

http://www.scribd.com/full/51703923?access_key=key-231darif3gwjtk07acrp

FED ACCOUNTING