Wim de Leur and the ADE651 Delpac Connection

Peter Robinson

Feb 20, 2011, 7:50:01 AM2/20/11
to The Fake Explosives Detector Campaign
Given all the recent publicity, we thought we would ask Wim at Delpac
in Belgium, whether he is still promoting the ADE651.

We warned the Belgium authorities about this a long time back. We hear
that an investigation was under way, but nothing since?

Maybe, like the British Government, they were embarassed because we
have reports of the swivelling aerial having been bought by Belgian
Police. Or perhaps someone had taken some money?

Anyway, we wrote to WIm a few days ago asking for confimation that he
no longer represents ATSC, the ADE651 and James McCormick. We have
received no answer. So Wim, unless we hear different we must assume
that you are still up to your neck in this disgusting trade, or too
embarassed!

You should not be embarassed. You should hang your head in shame! And
cooperate with the investigations!

You can check out Delpac and the stupidly grinning Wim de Leur at
http://www.delpac.be/

Maybe let him know what you think!

Well Wim, What a Wally W****R you Weally are! Should have stuck to
road cones. Must feel like you've got one up your bottie now......

I will publish a rogues gallery of all our favourite swivelling aerial
fraudsters on the blog soon. Something to really look forward to!!